Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lets learn wushu......

Instead of blindly emulating those social snobs to play Golf or Badminton,

I have decided to switch to Chinese "Wushu" (martial art) everyday.

"Wushu" is a well developed human wisdom

for thousands of years. It is good for health for all ages.

It is a environmentally friendly sport taking up very little space but providing very wide scope of  mental development.

My coach always so kindly gives me hands on guidance........... guides me, teaches  me 

every movement,,,,,,. 

 

If you want to join this Wushu class, please let me know. Be prepared to pay a premium for this extraordinary coach.

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 



See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from highqualitydirectdownload's posterous

No comments: